Saturday, November 13, 2010

artist book progress

So I finished (mostly) a mock up of my book backbone as I call it. Each of the flaps will have a printed image on the inside with the folded image tucked in there some how (I am still figuring that part out).  The outside image is of a prion where each flap has a section of the image.  The unaltered image of the prion will be in the middle printed on the nonagon. I am thinking of putting the artist statement on the back of the nonagon. I will sew the flaps on to the main nonagon.  The flaps have to folded down in a specific order for the prion image to be correct.






3 comments:

  1. Looking GREAT so far, Alan.
    Let me know if you end up needing help with finding a thicker paper stock and/or need me to speak with someone in the Print Shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alan this looks so cool... Can't wait to see the final product.

    ReplyDelete